Hoses are rarely thought about, but are an essential part of the pressure washer system. That’s why Barens has such a wide selection.
- Single and double wire braid options.
- High temperature rated for hot water machines.
- Non-marking rubber hoses for sensitive areas.
- Heavy duty bend restrictors available.
- Whip line connectors.
- Standard and custom cut lengths available.
- Hobby grade hoses.
Barens stocks a variety of Baldor Motors to set up most electric pressure washer systems, as well as keeping parts on hand for the popular Honda.
- Variety of Baldor motors.
- MMR: Motors made ready to install.
- Horsepower range from 1.5 to 10.
- Single and three phase options.
- Shafts from 5/8″ up to 1-3/8”.
- Accessories such as pulleys and bushings.
- Belt drive and direct drive set ups.
- Ground faults.
Surface cleaners have become an essential accessory for commercial operations because of the amount of time they save for jobs with flat surfaces.
- Major brands; HPC, BE, Side winder, steel eagle, Mosmatic.
- Hover and caster versions.
- Horizontal, vertical and flip overs.
- Flat surface, under carriage.
- Roof cleaners.
- Waterbrooms and undercarriage cleaners.
- Different sizes from 16 to 36”.
- Parts, swivel arms, casters, shells
Barens has a vast selection of pumps and accessories to accommodate virtually any pressure washer need. Below is just some examples that are available.
- Triplex and axial pumps for pressure washers.
- PMR: Pumps made ready to install.
- Major brands in stock; General, AR, Comet, CAT, Giant.
- Variety of External Unloaders and their parts.
- Multiple options of bare pumps.
- Hollow and solid shaft options.
- High and low pressure and flow rates.
- Gear reducers and Flanges.
The variety of nozzles at your disposal will significantly increase the versatility of your pressure washer. That’s why we have many options at your disposal.
- Color code quick-connect spray nozzles.
- Variety of spray patterns and orifices.
- Heavy duty stainless steel MEG nozzles.
- Selection of powerful rotary nozzles.
- Foamers with spray bottles.
- Sewer jetters to clean out pipes.
- Long range soapers.
- Duct cleaners.
This category covers everything else that is needed to run a pressure washer system. from fittings, to lances, to burner components for hot water systems.
- Huge selection of fittings for pumps and hoses.
- Connectors, quick connects, plugs, couplers, M22,
- Flow, vacuum, and high limit switches.
- Gun wand assemblies and parts.
- Pressure gauges
- Beckett and Wayne hot water burners and parts
- Natural gas vavles for stationary hot water units.
- Hot water pressure washer parts.
- Hand pump sprayers